Updated: Feb 11
If you're not aware. I am a bit of a book nerd. If I don't have a book in hand, I am listening to one via audible. I am convinced that reading has changed my life in more ways than one. I don't usually step outside of the non-fiction, self-help genre. Every now and again I will get my hands on a good mystery or fictional piece. However, It's been a while. Self-help just happens to be what I'm drawn to.
I'm the friend that gives books as gifts with hopes that the person would find a love for reading as I have. I get sad when I find out they've never so much as cracked open the book. Some of the books I'm recommending I've read or listened to several times over. So check them out!
But of course, my book will be at the top of the recommendation list. If you haven't purchased a copy, YOU SHOULD!
1. Framed with Purpose by Monique Chantel Johnson
2. I’m Judging You: The Do Better Manual by Luvue Ajayi
3. What I know for Sure by Oprah Winfrey
4. Becoming by Michelle Obama
5. No Matter What: 9 Steps to Living the Life You Love by Lisa Nichols
6. Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
7. You are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
8. Lost and Found: Finding Hope in the Detours of Life by Sarah Jakes Roberts
9. Year of Yes: How to Dance it Out, Stand in the Sun and Be Your Own Person by Shonda Rhimes
10. The Dream Manager by Matthew Kelly
11. Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
xoxo Monique Chantel Johnson